At Courtney Havers we provide you with the opportunity to visualise and plan your financial future. We do this through the use of a Financial Planning service called cash flow modelling.
Cash flow modelling allows you to review your current financial circumstances and compare them to your future objectives. The process of cash flow modelling allows you to use differing variables to plan your financial future. We do this through carrying out a detailed financial analysis of your individual situation before entering this information into a state of the art cash flow model program to show your future financial prospects.
A cash flow model however is only as good as the information provided and it must therefore be kept updated with changes in your circumstances.
Our cash flow model allows us to:
- Provide detailed ‘what if’ scenarios
- Demonstrate how short and long term goals can be achieved
- Provide clarity of your current financial situation
- Help you take control of your financial future
- Plan the optimum time for life changing decisions – early retirement, selling a business, downsizing, etc.
If you want to find out more about our Cash Flow Modelling Service please contact us.
Cash Flow Modelling is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority